Saturday, September 23, 2017
10:00am - Two Wheel Thunder Motorcycle Parade
Two Wheel Thunder is in conjunction with the 14th Annual Ahoskie Heritage Festival, September 23rd, exhibits, Crafts, Concessions, Police Displays and Steve Owens and Summertime Band.
Click on the image below to Download the Ahoskie Two Wheel Thunder Poster (PDF)!
Registration/Entry Fee is $20.00 per Bike - All proceeds go to the North Carolina Police Benevolent Association, and the Wounded Warrior Project.
Click here for the Ahoskie Parade Registration Form. Please read and fill out all information on the form carefully and correctly and return as soon as possible. Get your forms in now! Please return your entry form as soon as possible so that we can assure your spot in the parade. Trophies will be given in a variety of categories. Awards for all categories will be presented one hour after the parade concludes. Please mark on your calendar right away and SAVE THIS DATE.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00am - Line up at East Main and Lloyd Street
- 10:00am - Fourth Annual Two Wheel Thunder Parade Begins
- 11:00am - Police Escort on Hertford County Ride
- 12:00pm - Return to the Ahoskie Creek Recreation Complex to line up for Bike Show and Judging
- 1:00pm - Judging 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place (Categories: V-Twin and Street Bike)
Plus... $100 Cash Prize to each 1st Place Winner!
Contact: Zane Roberts 252-395-2116, Jay Barnes 252-578-1438
Thank you to our Sponsors!
The Town Of Ahoskie
Robert's Landscaping & Property Management
Dependable Muffler & Brake
Behind Barz Motorcycle Magazine